Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2016

Battletech - 2nd Sword of Light Company

G'day folks, just got the final member of my House Kurita 1st Sword of Light company in a trade with a good friend, and I thought I'd shows them off. It's been a long project. With other commitments It's taken roughly two and a half years to get these guys all painted up. Now to get the company to grow to battalion size! 

I hope to increase speed of production from here on out however. 


Seen here: The newly completed company. This group of the Sword of Light is unusually on the heavy end of the spectrum. From right to left, first row to back. Shimmering Sword Marauder, Stalker II, MWO Jagermech, MWO Centurion, Jagermech, MWO Blackjack, MWO Centurion, MWO Shadowhawk, MWO Victor, Zeus X, MWO King Crab, and finally, the MWO Banshee. 




The crown jewel of the collection, a Shimmering Sword Marauder I got in the aforementioned trade. (Never thought I'd have the priviledge to own this particular rendition of marauder! And with a great paint job to boot!)
 


Over the coming months, I plan to add to this company, and make it more diverse in terms of weight classes than it currently is, and of course, I will add more official Battletech miniatures into the mix as well.

While having 3D prints of the MWO mechs for use as proxies is nice, I need to support the people that make the game, and ultimately my hobby, or obsession, rather, possible. Especially with the new Classic 'Mechs that Catalyst Game Labs is coming out with; hopefully sooner than later. 

To keep up with my rants and ramblings, make sure to hit that subscribe button on the right of the screen. It'd help me out alot. 

As always, I'll be back with another post, real soon. 

See you Space Cowboy ...




No comments:

Post a Comment