Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Project Atlas -PtIII

Heya, 

made some more progress headways into project atlas, where I have redrawn my pen and paper orthos in AutoCad in order to have a more precise look at things. All components may not be completely lined up with each other, but they are close enough to gain a general idea. 

Here's where I'm at with the orthos as of yet. Lookin' pretty sly eh? 
I also began the 3D modeling portion of the project, beginning with the back of the torso assembly, renderings done via Google Scetchup, for ease of production. (Not to mention being the easiest program to work with at my disposal... Seriously... I have no idea what I'm doing... LOL) 



I used the height of the current sculpt of the CBT Atlas, which is roughly 5.5 CM tall, making it roughly 56 feet tall in real life. I may change the height however, as the Atlas is a very stocky design, that is shorter than other mechs of it's tonnage, while the current sculpt is more lanky. I prefer the shorter, stockier look. 

That's all for now, and we'll catch you in the next one. If you're interested to see how this progresses, make sure to follow the blog using the box to the right. 

See you Space Cowboy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment