Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2016

RG GPo1 Over view

"For the Rebirth of the ideals of Zeon, and to ensure the success of operation Stardust... Solomon, I have returned!!" -Anavel Gato

Recently I finished my Real Grade Gundam GPo1 Zephranthes. 

Out of all the gunpla kits that I've built over the year and a half I've been into this side of the hobby, this is the best one. It's just that good. 

The kit has the gimmick of having a transformable core-block fighter like the RG Zeta Gundam, but it beats the Zeta in every regard. Bandai has taken what they've learned from the Zeta and streamlined it to perfection. Same gimmick, none of the hassle. 

The sculpt of this kit is also spot on, the proportions; everything. The kit combines angular surfaces with nice curves. Not to mention the head unit, it makes the kit look like the RX-78's meaner and tougher cousin. 

The GPo1 has all the articulation you would possibly need with a gunpla. 

In terms of the build quality, this kit is solid, even with the Core Fighter. I've heard of problems with the arms popping off at the inner shoulder joint, but I haven't seen this issue. 

Definitely a recommended buy. I may paint this in the future, but I may just end up semigloss coating it to protect the decals. Forsure it is an accurate portrayel of Kou Uraki's Mobile Suit. 

With that being said, make sure to hit that subscribe button to keep up to date with my rants, and we'll see you in the next one. 

See you Space Cowboy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment